Registration for the Fall 2017/Spring 2018 season will open Sunday, April 16, 2017. Please CLICK HERE to register! Please note the items below:
- Registration will open: Sunday, April 16, 2017.
- The registration process must be completed electronically online utilizing the link on the club website.
- Registration for MAYSA levels (U10 – High School) – will close on Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
- Registration for the In-House levels (U5 – U10) – will close on Saturday, July 15, 2017.
- There will be no late registration opportunities. Any registration accepted after the close dates will be on a case-by-case basis once ESC confirms if there is roster space available. In these cases, there will be a late registration fee.
- All High School boys and girls must register now. Registration will NOT reopen in the Spring for the HS boys.
- During registration, please make sure that your email address is current. This is the email address your child's coach and the club will use to communicate with you.
- As part of the registration process, your child will automatically be placed into their applicable age group.
- For MAYSA-level teams, your child will automatically be placed into the Competitive League. Once teams are formed, if your child is rostered on a recreational-level league, you will be refunded the difference by the club.
- ESC will hold an evaluation for MAYSA level players, details regarding dates and team placement to come.
- There will be a non-refundable fee for players who are placed on a team and then choose not to play for ESC, more details available at registration link.
If you have any questions regarding the registration process, please contact the club by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.